Seeking the right investment? With the current surge in the property market, buying a rental property in Malta would be a major investment, and one which guarantees a boost in your monthly income. The only drawback is that it requires time, effort, dedication, a business mind, and proper administration. However, there is a solution: property management. Why opt out from such an investment, when you can have one of the property management companies on Yellow managing all your property affairs in a professional manner? Whether you have a residential or commercial property for short or long lets, a property manager will keep your real estate in tip-top condition, and will take care of all the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly requirements effectively.
Why entrust a property management company with your real estate?
- Save time: Your main residential home will already have frequent issues which you need to solve, so managing a rental property properly is a time-consuming task which busy investors won't find time to carry out. Whether you need to conduct repairs or renovations, a property manager will manage all the necessary undertakings.
- Peace of mind: Owning a rental property brings with it added responsibilities and extra work, which may be too overwhelming. Whether you're in Malta or overseas, a property manager can ensure the smooth running of your rental properties with no hassle whatsoever.
- Boost income: A property manager will monitor and take care of all the work needed to retain and maximise a property's value, and thus, augment the return on investment. Your rental property will become a hassle-free investment.
- Professional work: Property management companies have the expertise to handle all tasks efficiently, and to take care of every tiny detail related to your real estate.
- Save money: These professionals will know what to do, and who to contact, for any emergency which may occur. They'll propose cost-effective solutions for any issue which may arise.
- Tailor-made solutions: As a landlord, you can choose from a variety of property management packages which suit your needs.
- Increase in bookings: With the growth of the property market, competition has increased, and the need to stand out from your competitors has become quintessential. A property manager will do his utmost to increase your property's chances of being rented out.
Services offered by Property Management Companies in Malta
Amongst the services offered by property management companies, the most popular include property handling, real estate letting, office management, short-term management and motor management.
Property handling services:
Whether you're a busy individual, or spend most of your time travelling, check out the services which property management companies provide to take care of your property:
- Routine checks and inspections of the property and its furnishings to check for vandalism
- Managing cleaning and laundry
- Taking care of maintenance and repairs which need to be done
- Bill management
- Payment collection and chasing, if required
- Attending condominium meetings
- Chasing contractors which need to conduct work
- Mail forwarding
- Keeping property stocked
- Interior design and renovation guidance
- Outdoor conservation: pool and garden maintenance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Property consultancy
- Keeping all records and generating the necessary reports
Property letting services:
No time to manage a booking system and to show tenants around? Worry not! Here are the services offered to rental property owners:
- Property promotion on various online platforms
- Communication with agents and tenants
- Handling inquiries, requests, bookings and complaints
- Managing check-ins and check-outs
- Vetting tenants to check whether they're in accordance with the landlord's requirements
- Formulating renting agreements
- Preparing the property for new tenants
- Letting licence applications
- Rental property upkeep
- Property evaluation- in a bid to maximise profits
Office management services:
Your employees deserve a well-equipped and looked-after office space. Here are popular services offered by property managers:
- Office maintenance
- Upkeep of office equipment and furniture
- Managing health and safety systems
- Janitor services
- Mail management
- Lift maintenance
- Administering IT, stationery and catering supplies
- Optimising security
- Night administration
Short term management services:
Going away for a short vacation? Put your mind at rest and entrust a property manager to monitor your house and keep it in tip-top condition until your return. Some of the services provided include:
- Ensuring the property is secure 24/7
- Stocking your fridge and kitchen cupboards with fresh food
- Plant watering
- Pet monitoring and feeding
Car and boat management services:
Along with your property, you may also need to entrust someone to manage your vehicles while you're away. Property management companies may also take care of car and boat servicing, cleaning, and any other required tasks.
Seeking a reliable property management company in Malta? Apart from companies focusing solely on management, you can also find certain estate agents and letting companies offering this service. Other services which may be offered by the same companies include condominium administration and project management.