Organising a party for your kids? Want to ensure it's as fun as it can get? Why not hire a magician to transform your party into a magical place full of laughter, awe and wonder? Let's face it: if entertaining your one or two kids is stressful at times, how would trying to entertain tens of kids make you feel? Take the stress out of all your parties, and hire one of the magicians on Yellow to create a truly fun atmosphere for all your guests.
Why hire a magician?
Why should you hire a magician for your kids' birthday party?
- Magic is a unique form of entertainment which will surely surprise your guests and take their imagination to new heights.
- A magician will create a spectacular atmosphere where guests can interact and have fun together.
- Magic shows can be tailored according to the guests' ages and are liked by boys and girls alike.
- All children will get to interact, but the birthday child will remain in the limelight.
Magicians for Kids Parties
Interested in hiring a magician for a Carnival or birthday party, or a Holy Communion party? You cannot go wrong! Kids will marvel at the fun and exciting magic tricks happening right in front of their eyes, and they will remain captivated for a long time. In conjunction with the magic show, a number of magicians offer additional activities as part of their package, or at an extra fee. These may include face painting, balloon modelling (which balloons can be taken back home as souvenirs), bouncy castles, games and puzzles, puppet shows, dancing, karaoke, and character mascots. In the case of the latter, kids would be given the chance to interact with popular TV and movie characters.
Certain magicians also combine magic with comedy, providing entertaining clowns, who use everyday props and equipment to generate comedy and magic. They may even surprise your kids with some acrobatic moves.
Magicians for Adults
Although mainly associated with children's parties and kids party entertainment, a number of magicians may specialise more in adult entertainment. Have a corporate event coming up? A hen or bachelor party in the pipeline? Need a new twist to your traditional Christmas party? Magicians can provide shows and close-up magic tricks in restaurants, weddings, receptions, cocktail parties, and any other public or private function. Transform your place into a magical entertaining space where people of any generation can have fun.
Whereas kids will stand in awe in the face of all types of magic surprises, adults will be immersed back into the magical world, and confronted with more entertaining magic tricks which will stimulate their mind. Cabaret magic and stage illusions are mostly renowned as providing adult entertainment. A DJ service may also be provided by a number of magicians.
Have a family event coming up? Family-friendly shows can also be tailored for family events which would consist of people from all generations.
What should you consider before hiring a magician?
Be it a private or commercial space, if you intend to hire a magician, you need to consider a number of factors beforehand:
- Space: Do you have enough space for the magician to perform at ease? If your home space is cramped, or you have a large number of guests, consider hiring a party venue to ensure a comfortable party space.
- Age of guests: What will the average age of your guests be? Older kids would need a different show than that offered to smaller kids, and the magician would need to adapt accordingly.
- Price: Price will vary depending on the activities you want included in the party, number of guests, and the time of the performance.
- Reputation: Make sure you choose a renowned magician to ensure your party is a success. Read reviews and ask for references from friends and family.
- Specialisation: Magicians may either specialise in kids or adults entertainment, so make sure you call a professional for your party.
Have you booked a magician yet? Dazzle your guests with a magical and unforgettable experience, and make it a party to remember.
Explore other animators and entertainers for your special occasion and check out places where you can hold children parties.
Short of ideas? Check out Yellow's top 10 birthday party ideas.